When you live a busy life, it is hard to consistently provide the attention, care and training that your dog deserves. With years of satisfied clients, you can rely on us to offer the best quality private in-home or small group training sessions to meet your individual needs. Also offered, are dog walking services and puppy socialization.
* Member of the Association of Professional Dog Trainers
* Current Evaluator for AKC's Canine Good Citizen Program & S.T.A.R. Puppy Program.
* Former Evaluator for Pet Partners Therapy Animal Program
The AKC's Canine Good Citizen program is the Gold Standard of behavior for dogs. Started in 1989, the CGC Program is designed to reward dogs who have good manners at home and in the community. All dogs who pass the 10-step CGC test may receive a certificate from the American Kennel Club. Train for the Gold! Ask us how. (408) 605-9054
* 35 Years teaching, training and showing dogs.
* Instructor for San Bruno Dog Obedience School for 23 years.
* Various Leadership roles including; Obedience Trial Chairman, Judge for Obedience Matches and Workshops, & puppy raiser on 4 occasions for Canine Angels Service Team
Participant in one-year grant study with Lucille Packard Children's Hospital to determine the impact of therapy dogs on the stress levels of children receiving infusions. The positive outcome of the study launched the Children's Therapy Dog Program at the hospital.
"Kona", therapy dog and owner, Sue Mitchell humbly serve as volunteers at Stanford Hospital and Stanford South Bay Cancer Center, calming patients going through difficult treatments. Are you interested in volunteering with your dog in an animal assisted therapy program? We can help!